HOW IT WORKS
Register every Wednesday through Friday to attend Children's Ministry Sabbath School at Loma Linda Korean SDA Church. Please read the guidelines below:
- Registration is first-come-first-serve.
- Seating is limited and will be assigned by household.
- Masking is required for all attendees.
- Check-in by entering through the side entrance across from the fellowship hall.
- For children under 5, at least one parent/guardian is required to stay with them.
- At the end of Sabbath School, children younger than 5 will be dismissed with their parent/guardian. Children 5 and older will be escorted into the sanctuary by staff.
- No snacks/drinks are allowed.